lunedì 25 giugno 2012

Frakkiu graduated with Prezi!

Hello readers!

Frakkiu is back with a master degree in Environmental and Industrial Biotechnology! :)
Enough time to celebrate, I'm now searching for a job, something that can coniugate my passion for science and communication.

In this post I want to show you an easy and brillant tool to create presentation, it's called Prezi. I like to define it as the revolution post-PowerPoint.

Check it out the following link:

http://prezi.com/64g-omkkpknq/tesi-francesca-tomassetti/

It's my graduation presentation, my friends and professors were amazed!
At www.prezi.com it's possible to find some tutorial video to create your prezi, but I can affirme it's such an intuitive tool that you don't even need to watch all of them.

You can create your presentation online for free (without downloading the program) and download the final file in a format readable with Adobe Reader.

Just be creative and the success is guaranteed!!!

Adieu! :) 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento