sabato 1 gennaio 2011

"Daddy, how old will I be in 2000?"

A weird and funny year is finished.
Rome and Amsterdam conquered my heart! :)

Even if I'm a bit opposed to a New Year's resolution, I wrote couple of nice wishes that I'd like to grant...  

So that's my "To Do" list:
  1. Taking the Master degree
  2. Do not pinning each single Italian problem on Berlusconi
  3. Buying more high-heeled shoes
  4. Losing four kilos
  5. Improving my English
  6. Studying Greek
  7. Reading less "useless" books
  8. Learning to sew
  9. Meeting more gay people
  10. Changing hair color
  11. Attending "La Traviata"
I'm not Wonder Woman... first of all I have to recover from a hangover! :P



4 commenti:

  1. PURSUING THE LAST ONE IS WORTH NOT GRANTING THE TEN BEFORE!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. 12. learn something new every day!!!

    http://cargocollective.com/learnsomethingeveryday

    RispondiElimina
  3. Zuliet, do you want to come with me to the grand opera?
    Seriously! :)

    RispondiElimina